This is part of the global growth strategy to establish stronger presence in digital environment and social medias.
Are you a passionate designer? Looking for challenges in a global organization?
So this job is for you!
You may find more information regarding this vacancy below:
- Production of Infographics, Data Visualizations, Websites Layouts, Blogs, Social Media pages, among others;
- Video and photo edition;
- Develop posters, folders and other small communications pieces;
- Creation of communication pieces adapting concepts developed by the Internal Communications agency;
- Develop email mkt and announcements layouts and formats;
- Creation of promotional gifts;
- Images treating.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a designer;
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a webdesigner;
- High knowledge of html, flash, dreamweaver programming;
- High knowledge of Adobe programs – Illustrator, Indesign, and so on;
- Undergraduate degree in design;
- Fluency in English;
- Skilled designer with outstanding communication skills;
- The desire to work in a creative, demanding, competitive environment.
GE Employees: You can refer candidates through our Employee Referral Program.
Find details about referral awards and guidelines here.
Additional vacancy information at jobs.gecareers.com job #1407250.