CLDP consists of three rotational assignments within the communications function at GE. Rotations could include (but are not limited to) public relations, marketing communications, organizational/employee communications, and executive communications.
- Bachelor’s degree with communications-related course work: Communications, PUBLIC RELATIONS, Journalism, Media Studies, Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing
- Communications experience through an internship or other communications work experience
- Passion for Communications
- Strong functional communication skills
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
- Geographic mobility
- Fluency in English
Interested in applying? Visit http://bit.ly/fd627d.
Want to know more about the program? Visit our site http://bit.ly/e8ssto