- Significant experience of leading marketing teams to achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Proven strategic thinker – the ability to lead the development of long term plans and strategies, to analyse and assess performance.
- The ability to think laterally and respond rapidly to changing environments.Strong business acumen, with an understanding of systems and procedures required to support an ambitious marketing initiative.
- A sound understanding of direct marketing principles and the application of relationship marketing concepts to a voluntary organisation.
- Experience of managing strategic marketing partners/suppliers to achieve agreed results.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. The ability to operate with credibility, tact and diplomacy in order to influence colleagues and supporters at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to present Fundação Abrinq - Save the Children in a motivating manner to external audiences.
- The ability to analyse complex information and convey findings and conclusions.
- Significant staff management and development experience.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a diverse team workload in a pressured environment.
- The ability to work effectively in Portuguese and English: verbal and written fluency in both languages.
- Willingness to travel within Brazil and internationally.
- Strong commitment to the aims and objectives of Fundação Abrinq - Save the Children.
Job Purpose (Main Tasks And Responsibilities)
- To refine and deliver the five-year business plan agreed upon between Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children and the Alliance:
- To develop the Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children fundraising strategy, ensuring that long-term growth targets are met.
- To work closely with the CEO and senior management team to build Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children organisational capacity and contribute to long-term strategy development.
- To lead and develop the Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children marketing team.
- The postholder will be responsible for income targets and for marketing significant expenditure budgets, for which (s)he is directly accountable to the CEO and Alliance.
- To lead the development of Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children marketing strategy, in order to achieve long term growth objectives. To monitor, evaluate and report on progress towards achieving objectives, identifying opportunities for further investment or amendments to plan as necessary.
- To liaise with key supporters of Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children such as corporations, foundations or major individual donors, to build strong relationships and maximize their support.
- To build a stable, high performance, marketing team.
- To identify additional personnel needs to achieve the aims of the marketing strategy.
- To assess the optimum balance between outsourcing and development of an internal marketing capacity.
- To manage the marketing budget and ensure that controls are in place to monitor and report on income and expenditure.
- To select, manage and monitor the work of Fundação Abrinq – Save the Children’s marketing agencies, ensuring strong productive relationships are maintained.
- To ensure that all communications are consistent with the Fundação Abrinq - Save the Children brand and that Fundação Abrinq - Save the Children’s name and logo rights are protected at all times.
- To promote the work of Fundação Abrinq - Save the Children – communicating, both internally and externally, in an accurate, sensitive and motivating fashion the work of Fundação Abrinq - Save the Children.
- To ensure that all marketing activities comply with Brazilian law at all times, including compliance with regulatory requirements.
- In particular, this will mean developing an understanding of and adherence to data protection legislation.
- To liaise with the Alliance regarding investment support, taking accountability for delivery of agreed goals.
- To contribute to the development of best practice within the Alliance – sharing knowledge and experiences with other Member organisations.
- Please don’t include in your application photos.
- Applications deadline is the 30th of November. After this date applications will not be considered.
Because of the nature of the organization and thereby limited resources, we are unable to respond to all the applications we receive.
Location: Fundação Abrinq Save the Children - São Paulo, with occasional overseas travel
Benefícios: Refeição; Alimentação; Vale Transporte;Convênio Médico.
Salário: R$ a combinar
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.