Working throughout all Channel Marketing scope from conception of channel strategies through programs introduction, implementation and control to evolution, you'll be responsible for driving our successful position in the market by ensuring that our channel programs meet and beat their targets and grow faster than those of our competitors. This involves defining competitive strategies, terms and conditions, agreements, marketing programs, HP programs execution with partners and Partner Business Manager - all targeting channel partners productivity, revenue and profit increase - delivering HP Solution Partner Organization objectives for the segments you will be responsible.
- Develops business propositions for the channels and aligns marketing programs with BU´s to assure channel readiness (mostly from the implementation and financial viability perspective).
- Defines channel training requirements and coordinates its implementation with Training/Certification area.
- Supports channel recruitment utilizing marketing initiatives targeting the requirements (geographic coverage, new skills, accounts coverage, etc…).
- Must be close enough to channel partners in order to have a great understanding of their capabilities, requirements, day-to-day operation and future moves.
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 6-8 years related experience or Master's degree and 4-6 years experience. Focus areas are Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering with a required post graduation on correlated areas such Business Administration or Marketing.
- Thorough knowledge in the area of Channel Marketing.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information, validation and team decision-making process. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex
- business issues.
- Broad knowledge of marketing and program implementation, with 4+ years experience in: Marketing, Project Management, Consulting, Communication.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing elements (product pricing, promotion, and positioning).
- Strong technical and sales understanding of commercial customers needs.
- Skills to include: teamwork, interpersonal, planning, leadership, ability to work autonomously, tolerance of ambiguity, flexibility, analytical, influence and persuasion, decision making/problem solving, creativity, initiative.
- Drive, confidence and excellent presentation skills.
- Experience working with customers (commercial).
- Experience in marketing roles and Information Technology and industry experience.
- Fluency in English and intermediary conversation/reading in Spanish.
Press here to post your resume.